Saturday, March 28, 2009

Semana Mechona

It's hard to believe I have already been here a whole month. The time here has seriously flown by considering the slow pace of everything in this country! I really wish I had the patience to write a long post right now but really I dont feel like it. Last week was good. All my program was gone traveling except for me and my friend elena. it was good though. we explored more of valpo hung out a lot and went to this tiny potsmoking fishing town called hurcon. we mostly just climbed on rocks for 3 hours. but it was fun. a good week in all. im going to the chile vs. uruguay in santiago on wed. im so pumped!!! we won yesterday also, so im keeping my hopes up for south africa. more details to come about the game, but for right now, enjoy the pics from my week.





1 comment:

  1. have fun at the game!!!
    ecuador tied... boo! we played really good, but God is Brazilian, so no luck for us... haha
    I love the pics!! It all looks beautiful!
    te quiero linda!

    ReplyDelete